Tentative Conference Program
These programs are subject to change. The final conference program will be sent to all participants 10 days before the conference. The times are in Western Indonesian Time.
- Abstract/ Full Paper Presentation (in-person)
You are required to give an oral presentation of 10 minutes (maximum) plus 5 minutes for discussion, where other participants may ask you questions regarding your submission and research. You can either use Presentation Slides or whichever is more convenient for you. For the oral presentation, please bring it on your own USB/memory stick kindly.
- Online/Virtual Presentation (Live Online Presentation via Zoom)
The virtual Presentation program is carefully designed for those who are unable to attend the conference in person due to schedule conflicts, teaching/research load, long flights to the conference location, visa issues, or budget constraints but wish to participate in their research in this significant international event.
You are still required to submit an abstract, and one author must pay the registration fee. At the end of the conference, you will receive a certificate of presentation and a digital book of abstracts.
To ensure the success of your virtual presentation, you must:
- 15 minutes before the presentation, be online and available.
- We’ll send a call for a meeting with an embedded video connection. The Meeting ID and Password are available.
- Check your Camera & Audio input, Internet connection, and PPT/Slides before you enter a conference call and share your computer.
- Have a non-distracting environment around you during the presentation.
- Poster Presentation (in-person)
Each presenter will be allowed a total of 15 minutes, including 5 minutes for Q&N.