Time left on The Registration
Conference attendance registration closed on July 10th, 2023
For the participants and presenters of the sessions, the fee covers only one participant.
|Oral Presenter: IDR 2,250,000 (USD 150)||Poster Presenter: IDR 1,500,000 (USD 100)|
|Participant: IDR 1,250,000 (USD 84)|
|Oral Presenter: IDR 1,250,000 (USD 84)||Poster Presenter: IDR 500,000 (USD 34)|
|Participant: IDR 250,000 (USD 18)|
Payment should be done by transferring fund to:
|Bank name||BANK NEGARA INDONESIA – PT (PERSERO)|
|Bank Address||UI DEPOK BRANCH|
|Account Holder||UI-Vokasi Non BP|
After making your payment via Bank Transfer, please upload a screenshot or file of your payment transaction below.
- Full papers will be published in International Proceedings with DOI & ISSN, indexed by Google Scholar, CrossRef & DOAJ.
- Selected papers will have the opportunity to be published in a reputable international journal indexed by SCOPUS (Elsevier), Web of Science™ Core Collection, ESCI, SSCI/SCIE, Copernicus, DOAJ, EBSCO, SINTA, Google Scholar, etc. *Terms and Conditions applied (selected by Scientific Editorial and Reviewer Committee).
- All abstracts accepted for presentation will be Double Peer Blind Reviewed.
- Participants will receive the result of the review. Types of decisions: Decline, Resubmit, Revision, Accept
- Decline: Following peer review, the paper is considered unacceptable for the ICVEAST.
- Resubmit: The submitted version of the paper is unacceptable and requires significant revision, but there is clear potential in work, and ICVEAST is prepared to consider a new version. Therefore, authors are offered the opportunity to resubmit their paper as a new submission. Concerns will remain regarding the paper’s suitability for publication until the authors convince the editors that their paper fits the scope and standards of ICVEAST. The resubmitted manuscript will be returned to the editor.
- Revision: The paper requires changes before a final decision can be made. Authors are asked to modify their manuscript in light of comments from referees and editors and to submit a new version for consideration within one week of receiving the decision letter. A point-by-point explanation of how comments have been addressed must be supplied with the revised version of the paper. Revisions may undergo further peer review, and papers may undergo more than one round of revision. If the authors revise their papers to the editors’ satisfaction, the paper can be accepted in ICVEAST.
- Final Accept: The paper is acceptable for publication, subject to conditions that need to be addressed in producing a final version of the manuscript. These may include sub-editing changes and minor amendments to ensure the paper fully matches our criteria. After final checking in the editorial office, acceptance is confirmed, and the paper is forwarded to the publishers for publication.
- Submit the full paper only if the committee has officially accepted your Abstract.
To confirm your participation in the 6th ICVEAST 2023, please register by the registration deadline.
- To complete registration, make the payment and send us the payment receipt or transaction proof you received after the transaction you made, along with a screenshot of the filled-up registration form before the last date for conference registration.
- Delegates should bear the bank’s service charges (if any) on the sender’s side with registration fees.
- Submit your full paper for journal publication only after payment has been confirmed by the committee.
- The registration fees you paid are non-refundable if you do not attend the conference or withdraw your paper.